May 11, 2009

New Reads

Since I can't find any interest in the saga Twilight (trust me, I tried!) I've been referring to magazines. Although I love reading about celebrity gossip (via Us Weekly, People, OK etc) it gets a bit overdone so I've been venturing out to more fashion-based magazines. Nylon is a well put together fashion referenced magazine. And luckily its not bombarded with ads and it actually has articles that catches interest.

I grabbed May's issue and it has Olivia Thirlby on the cover along with Kat Dennings.It also has a short article on Zoe Kravitz! If you go back a couple posts, I did a lil tribute to them.

Anyways, I would put visuals and links to this but being laptop deprived, I'm left with the Blackberry. And Blackberry doesn't have that capability...whack.

No comments: