May 6, 2009

LML

No more FML for me! Since the whole website became such a blowout, people have been using the statement so casually. I'll admit, I threw it around here and there. But real talk, I definitely have no right to say it...especially after today.

I got myself in a bind (I'll spare the details) but after receiving good news...I'm home freeee! OMG, I haven't felt THIS happy and relieved in awhile...and I'm loving it. Although in the beginning I felt like complete shit and pretty much worthless...after trekking through the consequences and worrisome nights, it all paid off in the end. What can I say, its a lesson learned and much more.

I really thought I had it bad...but realized I don't have it bad at all. I'm breathing, I'm healthy, got a job, I have a family who puts up with my shit, friends who got my back...and finally got my faith back! So, no FML's for me...just Loving My Life!!!

Take a second and count your blessings cuz then you'll realize life aint as bad as you make it to seem.

2 comments:

Gemx2 said...

I like reading the FML sight, just for kicks, but never used that! I don't know why people do, that's why I'm always saying ILML. I'm glad you came around.

I'm starting to get into this blogging thing. :) and I'm glad everything turned out in your favor.

God is good!

Judee said...

what are you talking about? You never tell me anything!