September 10, 2009

Nails-Did

If there's one girly addiction I've picked up on, it would definitely be painted nails! I get a kick outta looking at people's nails, especially with all those funky designs. But, I'm not too keen on the whole "acrylic" nails. I rather see natural grown nails with pretty designs or just a nice polish color.

I don't have any images of specific designs but I'll try to post some if I get my hands on it....get it? JK. ;)

But in the meantime, I've been enjoying my free time playing around with OPI's website where you can test out the colors! OPI is by far my top pick for nail polishes. I'm new to this nail game so, that's as far as it goes. Let me know if there are any other top picks.

1 comment:

Gemx2 said...

You love me and morells bells for that right? Its an expensive addiction!